We are looking for an energetic and proactive professional to serve as Sales
Coordinator for our Display Advertising Sales Team. This position will report
directly to the Sales Planning Manager. The successful candidate will manage the day
to day sales support functions for TripAdvisor’s Sales staff. The successful
candidate will receive invaluable practical training in sales support and
administrative responsibilities. This position is a precursor to promotion to a Sales
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Working with our Sales Planners and Sales Managers to assist and support in their
• Monitor and keep track of all outstanding items pertaining to their campaigns
• Working with TripAdvisor’s Advertising Sales Department to prepare reports used by
management and sales teams for forecasting, analysis, budget monitoring and other
Excel based tasks.
• Collaborating with the TripAdvisor Accounting Department to resolve billing issues
and generate timely invoices.
• Working closely with the Ad Operations team to monitor the status of multiple
banner advertisement campaigns in order to ensure full impression delivery.
• Working with clients to obtain creative materials for scheduled ad buys.
• Supporting the sales team with all tasks related to the creation of sales support
materials such as Post Campaign Analysis and Screenshots.
• Work with the Ad Trafficking department to compile and format all third party
server reports for the monthly billing process. Troubleshoot any missing revenue
issues as needed.
• Experience in online media and or traditional media a plus
• Outstanding MS Excel and analytical skills
• Proactive, “can-do” attitude absolutely necessary.
• Much of the daily work in this position revolves around identifying
problems/opportunities and then seeing the issue through to resolution. The right
candidate will approach management with both the issue and a suggested solution.
• Great interpersonal skills are required. The successful candidate will be
communicating daily with key TripAdvisor sales and operations teams, senior staff and
• Good business judgment, as well as emotional and professional maturity required.
• Excellent written communication and organizational skills.
• Strong teamwork skills and ability to be self-motivated are essential.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
** This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. **
Smarter Travel Media - 17 months ago
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to plan and have the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers trusted...