* Looking for an opportunity to enter a career in healthcare?
* Interested in Pharmacy with a new twist?
* Seeking advancement opportunities?
* Looking for a professional, team oriented workplace?
* Work for a diversified, growing and stable National Company!
The Customer Service Representative performs customer service activities to ensure customer satisfaction through site visits and coordination with other department or functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls from customers with service related questions or concerns; interview customers to obtain information, explain available products or services, answer inquiries, coordinate education and address complaints.
- Provide pricing information and notify customers of changes in service or discontinuance.
- Ensure insurance coverage of products supplied to customers.
- Ensure orders are shipped and billed accurately.
- Coordinate needs with other departments as required to ensure excellent customer service.
- Investigate and evaluate complaints and claims of customers. Analyze reports of findings and recommends responses to complaints, considering nature and complexity of complaints to ensure resolutions are made accurately and timely. Resolve customer complaints and appropriately refer unsolved complaints to management.
- Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
- Full job description available upon request
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc. Click on the Omnicare link to see a complete list.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Education, Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year customer service experience.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Intermediate organizational skills.
- Proficiency in data entry and typing
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Current LPN license in good standing.
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...