Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
GENERAL SUMMARY :
The primary responsibility of the (position) is to facilitate various administrative aspects of Panther’s sales team. This position provides continuous improvement around account integrity and customer onboarding, performs data entry tasks required by the department, and builds new accounts and leads into Panther’s various operating systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required Education, Experience, Certification, Licenses, Registration:
- Enter new accounts into Intrans, Back Office, Cargowise and salesforce.com and ensure all systems are properly linked
- Modify and update existing account information
- Ad hoc report requests
- Large project work such as entering mileage for multiple lanes, up to 2000 lanes
- Prepare standardized weekly reports for both internal and external sources
- Create customer web logins and distribute them appropriately
- Basic office work such as scanning, printing, binding, mailing and faxing
- Research and update vertical codes on accounts in the system
- Convert leads and contacts in salesforce.com
- Add/update email notifications for customers across all systems
- Fix all unlinked accounts daily
- Provide reports to all Panther stations and ensure all accounts are properly aligned
- Aid the Sales Administrative Manager and Sales Accounts Administrator in any functions required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous administrative/office experience highly desired
- Strong communicator with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Desire to contribute to and grow with a fast-paced, industry leading company
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
- Panther systems proficiency
- Outstanding Microsoft Office knowledge
- Time management and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and de-prioritize daily functions
- General transportation knowledge
Panther Expedited Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...