IKEA shopkeepers have one of the most dynamic and rewarding positions in an IKEA store. Your challenge will be to optimise sales and profitability within a shop and store by leading and inspiring your team and combining your knowledge of the IKEA product range with your knowledge of the local market and the needs of customers.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Optimising sales and profitability by taking ownership of the range and actively promoting the IKEA commercial priorities and volume commitments.
- Acting quickly on commercial opportunities and customer feedback, as well as keeping an active eye on competition, supply and performance analysis.
- Knowing your range and presenting the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and inspire visitors.
- Ensuring that the shop is in excellent shape and fully stocked at all times so that customers can make a buying decision on their own.
- Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with my team and other colleagues while providing an inspiring and motivating direction for co-workers and engaging them fully in the IKEA objectives.
GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
- You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
- You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team.
- You have experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- You are good at prioritising and organising your work and the work of others using commercial priorities in order to make the most efficient use of time available.
- You have a proven record as a problem-solver and a decision-maker who excels in a fast-paced retail environment.
Additional Information :
This is a full time salaried position that requires night and weekend availability. Previous management experience preferred. This position is also for the Bedrooms area.
IKEA - 16 months ago
Since its founding in 1943, IKEA has offered a wide range of home furnishings and accessories of good design and function, at prices so low...