Responsible for answering telephones, entering orders, processing quotes and writing up mail and fax orders for customers. Responsible for all customer service functions including processing customer orders, tracking orders, problem solving, and follow up.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Answer phones to take orders and process quotes utilizing the SAP ERP system.
· Communicate with customers via phone, email, fax, or face to face.
· Assist customers with questions and problems.
· Check delivery information, calculations and initial engineering of special jobs, check all details of write-ups.
· Provide support to other co-workers, outside sales agents and distributors with the potential of supporting trade shows in that market.
· Aid in processing of package quotes.
· Process customer mail and file paperwork (orders, quotes, confirmations).
· Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
· College degree in Business, Marketing, Communications and related; or equivalent experience.
· Technical sales, and/or manufacturing work experience.
· Customer service work experience.
· Strong interpersonal communications skills.
· Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally with customers and co-workers.
· Ability to proficiently speak, read, and write in English.
· Spanish language fluency is preferred.
· Ability to communicate technical product and complex manufacturing related information.
· Technical mathematics knowledge is required to calculate dimensions and clearances.
· Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· SAP experience required.
Inside; Office/Sales desk environment. Some manufacturing plant environment. Some travel may be required to visit customer sites or supporting trade shows.
Full-time, 1 st shift, specific schedule to be determined.
Sales Desk Pay Scale
Wilson Tool International - 13 months ago