TargetSpot is looking for a creative, results-driven person with experience in digital advertising to join our Sales Development team. The Sales Development Director will be responsible for creating sales strategy for a full range of deal sizes as well as building a roster of both standard and custom advertising programs based both on the inventory within our network and the cultivation of vendor relationships. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and forward thinking team of talented professionals as we shape and grow both our business and the market. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Oversee the management of the pre-sales process – managing team of 3 managers as they craft sales strategies in response to RFPs as well as create a roster of off-the-shelf and custom program offerings to support and drive the sales process.
- Develop and maintain sales materials to illustrate product offerings and facilitate sales efforts.
- Manage on-going market-intelligence efforts to maintain an understanding of activity among both our competitive set and digital advertising in the digital audio space.
- Continually evaluate and adjust sales strategy and materials to respond to changing client, market and competitive conditions.
How to Apply
- 8+ years experience in digital advertising industry, preferably in a Sales Development role; Digital Publisher or Digital Ad Network experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of the core elements of online advertising.
- Experience with radio and/or digital audio a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management, time management and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on short deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels and within multiple functions of an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Please e-mail the Vice President of Marketing, Amy Becker: firstname.lastname@example.org
TargetSpot is an equal opportunity employer (EOE)