- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate account executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Be able to understand the social media marketing space and demo the product
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- 4-year College degree required
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Paid Internship.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard