Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sales Development Manager, Outbound will lead and build a team that is focused on generating qualified prospects through outbound efforts.
• Ongoing hiring, mentoring and development of the sales development team which includes: recruiting, hiring and training new reps; enforcing business processes and the use of salesforce.com.
• Coach the team on Intacct’s sales methodology by conducting “mock call” exercises, role plays, and phone work.
• Developing and continuously improving lead qualification using established criteria and standards such as BANT – Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeframe.
• Refine and evolve a scalable, measurable and predictable process for developing and growing the SDR Outbound practice while improving efficiency and keeping the team energized and motivated.
• Support team by engaging corporate resources as required. Work closely with Marketing to create Vertical and Replacement campaigns, messaging with supporting sales tools.
• Provide weekly reporting on leads, conversion to qualified prospects, sales opportunities and campaign effectiveness. Great attention to details is required.
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity.
• Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Intacct products and technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
• BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Accounting or a computer-related field is required
• Four or more years of experience in B2B telemarketing, sales development or inside sales management, preferably in business applications, with a consistent track record of over-achievement of quota.
• Proven ability to develop a prospect pipeline via high volume outbound prospecting and engagement of C-Level Executives.
• Advanced knowledge of salesforce.com and reporting.
• High business acumen, analytical skills and understanding of sales pipeline is a must.
• Proven ability to effectively hire and train, coach new representatives
• Excellent presentation and listening skills, with the ability to resolve conflicts.
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
• Strong relationship building skills and overall comprehension of sales cycles.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Financial Applications or complimentary solutions preferred.
Intacct - 5 months ago