Would you like to be part of a team focused on building adoption of Amazon Web Services with partners and prospective customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical acumen necessary to help establish Amazon Web Services as the premier cloud provider? As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies. Your responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads, working with sales teams on larger deals and managing partner opportunities. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of inbound leads as well as experience interacting with partners. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to work in a high-volume environment and with multiple sales teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure high customer service for all inbound requests.
- Meet or exceed response times for all inbound requests.
- Cooperate in the development and execution of a territory plan including outbound calling against established target lists.
- Manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and related territory target lists in Salesforce.com.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel.
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
- 2-5 years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting experience.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Amazon.com - 17 months ago