Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) is primarily responsible for producing qualified sales opportunities for Corporate Sales Representatives. The Outbound SDR will hunt for and develop new sales opportunities by prospecting into target organizations with effective cold calling, relationship-building and navigation skills. The SDR represents Intacct to potential prospects.
• Prospect, uncover and develop new opportunities from outbound activities
• Build a strong pipeline of sales opportunities for Corporate Sales Representatives to deliver on sales targets
• Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual qualified sales opportunities targets
• Conduct high level conversations with senior executives
• Manage and maintain all prospecting activity in Salesforce.com
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university, preferably in accounting or finance
• A minimum of 1-2 years of previous successful quota-carrying software sales experience, preferably selling financial/accounting or complex business solutions
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, especially at the CFO level
• Professional business acumen, good telephone presence, self starter and results driven personality
• Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
• Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
• Previous experience working in an outbound position a plus
• Previous experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
Intacct - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard