Brandwatch are looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our successful and fast growing sales team. |
As a SDR you will identify and research targeted companies, talk with potential clients about their business, their social media issues and operations in order to qualify leads for the Sales Reps.
The successful candidates will be strongly self-motivated and driven individuals who are goal-oriented, methodical, persistent and work well in a team.
In this role, you will:
You must have:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (telemarketing) for qualified leads (between 40 and 50 calls per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with assigned Sales Representatives to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Work internally with sales management and marketing to ensure proper quality and quantity of qualified leads generated
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a selling role
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to deal with objections
- A fanatical attention to detail
You should have:
This position offers a base salary + commission for achieving goals.
- An Associates or Bachelors degree in a business-related program
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Languages are a bonus
You will receive thorough training to start your career. Those who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and in other parts of the organization.
No agency applications please.
Brandwatch - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard