GoodData Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) identify, target, and generate new sales opportunities for their regional sales director in the field. The SDR will also coordinate with their sales director counterparts to determine, research, prospect into, and generate sales opportunities into new target accounts. SDRs are expected to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow-up, as well as future sales. GoodData is a high growth company and the SDR role is a great step onto a career growth track.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate sales directors, educating them about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Proven history of winning and achievement and ability to quantify it.
- Ideal fit is 2-4 years of post-college experience in sales, marketing, digital, social, etc. A self-starter with a track record of lead generation, sales, or marketing. Familiarity with SaaS, analytics, or business intelligence a plus.
- Able to spend majority of day on the phone and sending prospecting emails
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity, confidence, and desire to learn.
This job is located in Downtown Portland, OR. Travel less than 5% of the time.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
GoodData is headquartered in San Francisco and located in the cloud at http://www.gooddata.com .
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agency Recruiters Take Note:
Please do not spam us with unsolicited candidate resumes.
Unless you have a fully executed agreement with us, we will consider them a gift.
Do not send resumes to any of the executives.
If you would like to be considered to be a vendor, you must go through email@example.com
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
GoodData - 14 months ago