PayScale.com ( www.payscale.com ) is the leading online provider of employee compensation data. With the world's largest database of individual compensation profiles, PayScale provides an immediate and precise snapshot of current market salaries to employees and mployers. We are a dynamic SaaS company located in downtown Seattle, Pioneer Square/Stadium area. We are experiencing rapid growth and we are currently seeking a Rock StarSDR to join our sales team!
We are searching for a high energy, fearless self-starter who is excited about growing and shaping a new sales role in our business. You’re energetic, personable, detail oriented, and operates on a high level at everything you do. You’re constantly striving to add more value to the company. You’re detail oriented and capable of doing a wide range of tasks – from chatting and
qualifying potential customers online to developing sales ready leads in our underserved markets. You are a constant learner,
searching for a position that enables you to grow and challenge yourself professionally each day.
- Generate new business opportunities through prospecting, managing our online chat and contributing to our presence
in social media.
- Qualify and respond to inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop additional leads.
- Interact withprospects via telephone, email and chat.
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Update lead and prospect activity in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management.
We offer a competitive benefits package including employer paid medical & dental, and we boast a unique and exciting company culture. You’ll find PayScale staff work hard and play hard. We have staff that train for marathons, participate in STP and bike to work month annually. PayScale hosts fun events including picnics, holiday parties, private cruises, and sporting events. We also have fun stuff happening at the office, a ping pong table, a pancake machine, beer tasting by local breweries and an awesome deck w/ BBQ overlooking Century Link Field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills.
- 4 year degree.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office). Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Self-directed, motivated, and resourceful.