The cool stuff youll do:
This position plays a key role in creating and developing opportunities for new business by generating qualified leads for the DataStax DSE sales team. Lead development responsibilities require significant tele-prospecting in a business to business environment and use of internet/internal database resources to identify and profile new customers.
- New business prospecting and development, including cold calling; scheduling client introductions and meetings
- Managing sales funnel through active daily use of Salesforce.com
- Developing and delivering reports on sales activity and goals on a timely basis
- Provides prospecting strategy, marketing ideas and executes accordingly
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to achieve success for the team and clients
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to set individual goals with a high need to achieve self-directed success
- Prioritize work load and manage
The stuff youll need to succeed:
- Two or more years of sales experience inside/outside experience.
- Self-motivated and self-managed within a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- High performing individual that is able to meet goals and monthly quotas.
- Strong and articulate telephone personality and the ability to create rapport
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, business-to-business phone communication skills (e.g., telemarketing, teleselling, etc.)
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
DataStax - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -