- Develop optimal channel strategy based on market intelligence
- Adapt global & regional strategy, customize and transplant into select markets
- Profitable promotion strategy by channel & key accounts
- Efficient budget management for profitable growth
- Forecast accuracy for optimal sales operation
- Budget investment strategy based on customer segmentation & Cost to serve
- Learn & deploy best practices from regional & local perspective
- Develop strategy in terms of distribution, promotion, merchandising, pricing
- Develop and attain key accounts as assigned.
- Set up and monitor yearly key business plan by brand / channel / month
- Analyze sales data and support internal service level such as sales automation
- Provide valuable market intelligence
- Bachelor's degrees or above.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Consumer goods business are preferred
- Understanding of sales & business planning & relevant account
- Good inter-personal relationship
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind
- Proven people management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good communication & negotiation skills
- Valid Driver's license and proof of insurance
- Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
- MS Office skill s (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
We value the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country and we support the hiring of returning Service Members and military spouses.
We offer Direct Deposit, hourly Orientation/Training pay, paid travel, mileage reimbursement, optional limited Medical Insurance, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere. To be considered, send resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Home Technologies LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, WA. The corporate office houses the logistics, warehouse, human resource, sales...