Bazaarvoice is based on a simple truth; when people talk to each other, people buy stuff they are happy about because they trust the opinions of others. We see a day when all voices are connected and, together, help the marketplace function better. That’s what our name means: the “voice of the marketplace.” We’ve built a network that connects businesses together to amplify the authentic voices of people wherever they shop – online, in-store and mobile.
Each month, more than 400 million people view and share authentic opinions, questions and experiences about 20 million products in the Bazaarvoice network. Our technology platform channels these voices into the places that influence purchases.
Our network helps businesses gain access to a wider audience of shoppers and trusted consumer content to improve sales and marketing. Insights from our network data help marketers and advertisers provide more engaging experiences, drive product innovation and performance, make better merchandising decisions and build brand advocates and loyalty.
Who We Want:
Bazaarvoice is looking for an enterprise sales executive to join our world-class sales team. Attractive candidates will be entrepreneurial, smart, hard working, and have a relentless ability to move deals to close. The mission of an Enterprise Sales Director is to work with large named accounts in a geographic territory to uncover opportunities for growth in existing accounts, drive net new business and achieve your revenue quota each quarter.
Locations: Austin, Chicago, New York, San Francisco
Skills and Experience Necessary for the Role:
- 7-10 years relative experience in enterprise software sales
- Ability to generate, qualify and execute on opportunities in order to exceed revenue targets
- Proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with the customer and demonstrates strong value
- Uses two way discovery to uncover customer need and matches strategic solutions to that need
- Builds a trusted and long lasting relationship with customer and positions Bazaarvoice as a strategic advisor
- Brings a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends and competitors to each sales cycle
- Demonstrates passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams
- Consistently builds and manages an effective pipeline and communicates proactively with leadership throughout each phase of the sales process
- Effectively incorporates ROI in the negotiation process to bring the upmost value to both the customer and Bazaarvoice
- Ability to travel up to 50%
BazaarVoice - 10 months ago
Give customers a voice and they'll reward you with loyalty. Listen to what they say and you'll get ideas that will move your business...