mindSHIFT is hiring a Sales Director to help us continue our impressive growth rate. This is an exciting opportunity for a solution-oriented sales professional to join one of the nation's largest providers of IT support/managed services/outsourcing for small and medium-sized businesses.
A Sales Director should have experience in new sales development and needs to build strong business relationships in the SMB marketplace based upon trust and providing value. To be successful you need to have the ability to listen to and understand a prospect's business needs and to successfully propose the solution.
- Meeting or exceeding quota. Prospecting – identifying and qualifying customers through cold calling, leveraging personal contacts, following up on company generated leads.
- Personally attending network events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Building trust and value with partners to develop leads.
- Keeping your leads, opportunities and deals up-to-date with automation tools.
- Pipeline Management – balancing sales activity for prospects to ensure consistent sales performance each month.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/ BS).
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling IT services (managed IT services, network integration, systems integration, hosting, subscription software services, IT management and support).
- Consultative sales experience includes; probing for business impact, multiple decision makers, multi-year contract, long sales cycle, customized service offering.