Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
The Sales Education Consultant works with the other members of the Sales Education team in collaboration with the Manager to deliver core sales curriculum to the business units across MTS. In addition, this position will provide support for education efforts that align with the MTS level strategy.
Location: Alpharetta, GA preferred but will also consider qualified remote candidates
BU Coordination and Planning Efforts
Sales skills education delivery
Development of sales skills education curriculum
National sales conference support
- Partners and consults with assigned areas of the Sales organization to align MTS Sales Curriculum to support BU strategy
- Works closely with sales education manager to plan and execute the core sales curriculum for each fiscal year.
- Works collaboratively with MTS marketing leadership to plan and deliver education efforts to support our Better Health 2020 Strategy.
- Conducts and/or facilitates sessions to meet these goals. Sessions will include but may not be limited to: Sales Skills training, Sales New Hire Orientation, Sales Boot Camp, presentation skills training, sales process and/or methodology training, and facilitation of workgroups.
- Collaborates with BU education consultants to ensure BU product education training is available across MTS. Coordinates these learning opportunities as necessary.
- Collaborate with other senior Sales Training Managers to ensure consistent and complementary work efforts between team members.
- Utilizes appropriate tools, metrics and reporting to benchmark the value of training activities.
- Works under leadership of Manager, Sales Education to ensure training and development activities occurring aligns with the overall goals of the business and the sales education team as a whole.
- Works with Manager, Sales Education and other groups such as Marketing, Sales Support Groups, HR, etc. to create internal marketing messaging and ongoing communications to sales teams.
- Supports National Sales Conference through facilitation, organization, planning, and content delivery.
6+ years technical training, field sales, product support, and/or consulting experience
Experience with sales needs assessments, sales course development and design, and presentation/facilitation of professional sales training courses
Ability to prepare and deliver professional/executive level presentations
Excellent communication skills (written, face-to-face, formal presentations)
Executive presentation skills
Proven ability to collaborate with business unit sales leaders and educators within the business unit to accomplish goals
Additional Knowledge & Skills
Experience/Certification in the Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Methodology or Challenger Sales Methodology
Healthcare industry knowledge - specifically knowledge in the healthcare IT industry preferred
Ability to work independently more than 75% of the time
Proficient in standard software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience.
Training Certification Preferred
25% - 50% overnight travel required
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 9 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...