Work Location: Waverly, IA
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Sales Development Coach
Reporting to the Consumer Sales Manager, this position is responsible for directly assisting the Licensed Sales Agents within Consumer Sales to perform more effectively and profitably within:
- systems they utilize
- processes they follow and
- Client interactions they conduct.
- The Sales Coach would need to have an extensive understanding of the Licensed Sales Agent Position
- Know the day-to-day tools the representatives use to conduct their job responsibilities
- Internal Processes
- Understand the Products that are available and used
- Life Insurance
- AD &D
- Lead Generation
- Understand the Current Sales Process and Sales Methodology
- Skills Needed to support the Process and Methodology
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment to provide praise and feedback
- Advertise wins and losses for improvement of the team
- Involve Consumer Sales Leadership Team in coaching opportunities of the Licensed Sales Agent.
- Engage with other departments to provide effective training when needed to the Consumer Sales Group
- Lead and deliver, when appropriate, training initiatives with the Consumer Sales team
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure call standards are maintained and new sales methodologies are incorporated into the call process.
1. Bachelor’s degree and related professional work experience within the Business, Economics, Finance, Teaching, Sales fields.
2. 3-5 years of successful, professional sales work experience.
3. Demonstrated customer service skills as shown in previous assignments.
4. Must hold an active State Life & Health Licenses or be able to successfully obtain within a specified timeframe.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 3-5 years
Area of Interest(s): Underwriting, Product, Sales, Sales Operations
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: MML20133107-11729