GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies such as Chrysler, Microsoft, General Motors, IBM, and Lockheed Martin to government organizations such as Naval Undersea Warfare Center and NASA. We are publicly traded (GPX on the NYSE) and employ more than 2,800 professionals who are the best in their fields. GP Strategies has been named one of Fortune Magazine’s top “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” in 2013.
The GP Strategies Performance Readiness Solutions Division (formerly known as RWD Technologies, LLC) is a leading provider of human and operational performance improvement solutions that help employers maximize the return on their investments in people, processes, technology, equipment, knowledge, and customers. The Performance Readiness Solutions Group is currently looking for a Sales Enablement Consultant.
SUMMARY: Serves as sales enablement consultant on ongoing sales enablement initiatives across a wide variety of clients being served by the sales enablement practice, with the goal of increasing the scope and impact of the client relationship within the pursuit of the broader vision being created by lead Sales Enablement Architects and consultants. Works as a consulting team member on sales enablement consulting, services, or training with a focus on coordinating internal resources and functional interfaces in the support of client requirements. Partners with client facing teams responsible for creating a client vision and executing against that vision to help the client become successful while managing internally to meet the customer’s business goals, objectives, and needs.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide client-facing outputs in support of the client engagement(s) at the direction of the lead Sales Enablement Consultant
- Manage client communications support in order to communicate progress against the vision being created by lead Sales Enablement architect(s)
- Document and codify sales enablement methods and processes for re-use with other clients
- Coordinate internal sales enablement practice resources in order to bring the right capabilities to bear in support of client business outcomes and objectives
- Coordinate vendors and partners under direction of practice lead
- Work in changing and fast moving environment
- Sales Enablement and Sales Training Experience in large complex organizations
- Quota carry sales experience in large complex business-to-business selling environments
- Internal corporate training experience with knowledge of learning functions, operating models, adult learning principles and methods
- Management consulting experience in human performance / human capital management workflows related to helping organizations become more productive
- Strong technical writing, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Analytical and creative/resourceful problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Willing and able to travel 75-100%
GP is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- Sales Enablement experience within a consulting environment
- Agile project management skills
- Advanced degree
- Human resource management understanding and background