Information technology is just a part of IT
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED...
…a full time IT Project Manager with strong business knowledge and/or PMO experience . You will be joining the Sales Enablement Workspace PMO (SE Workspace PMO) which drives Sales Enablement Workspace projects across Sales, Marketing, Global Business Services, and IT organizations.
As a part of the SE Workspace PMO you will drive operational governance and standards which ensure the various Workspace Track teams and efforts follow a consistent, quality-driven process with the goal of delivering increased business value to launch .
- Lead complex delivery projects , involving multiple client locations, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Produce key document and deliverables tailored to a defined audience (e.g. PID, BRD, FRD, Epic User Stories, Child Stories etc).
- Check, measure and review project lifecycle progress, adjust project plans according to time, cost, scope and resource.
- Follow elected project lifecycle methodology.
- Ensure stakeholder acceptance of project at all key milestones.
- Ensure project handover is completed with the desired level of outcome for the stakeholder.
- Work with the elected Track Team lead as well as SE Workspace PMO.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Produce Weekly Management Reports (RAG Status), highlighting any relevant project issues and appropriate risk and issue logs.
- Use defined escalation path for resolution of issues.
- 5 years minimum experience of direct project management leadership (not acting in a supportive role) in a technology-based corporate environment.
- 5 years minimum proven track record of successful project implementation.
- Previous experience with Agile development methodology.
- Team management experience in project teams of 40 people or more.
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Valid PMP-certification is preferred.
- Previous experience in a PMO-type of structured organization before and is familiar with industry project management best practices.
HERE'S WHAT WE DO…
- Excellent issue and risk management mitigation skills, stemming from pragmatic problem solving skills.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team at all levels of seniority to meet goals, milestones and deadlines.
- Ability to create strong impact and influence up to Director level.
- Excellent, clear communicator including the ability to articulate thought well in a number of situations (e.g. 1:1, focus group, workshop, board meetings).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act team player with experience of influencing without authority .
- Ability to leverage a matrix-based project management organization to validate and progress a project lifecycle with due diligence.
- Ability to interpret business needs against tactical delivery.
- Logical and consistent in approach.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Well organized, flexible and works well under pressure.
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future:
Click here to apply online
Founded in 2002, Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with strategic centers in Washington, DC, Raleigh-Durham, NC,...