Hofmann Services is seeking a motivated and goal oriented person for the Position of Sales Engineer - Entry Level! Our Client is a leader in the automation industry specializing in improvement of material preparation and conveyors.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities areas follows:
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Hofmann Accounting has been providing bookkeeping and accounting for small businesses in Winnipeg for 26 years