SALES ENGINEER, NORTH AMERICA
Apsalar’s is a data-driven mobile advertising platform for direct marketers and agencies looking to acquire and optimize large mobile audiences at scale. Our powerful marketing analytics suite and 1st party data on over a billion unique user profiles, allow Apsalar to programmatically target, measure, and optimize all your mobile media buys. No other mobile platform combines programmatic buying, real-time optimization, and the most in-depth analytics suite available today. Data is the difference for Apsalar’s intelligent targeting. In addition, Apsalar is a certified mobile measurement partner on the Facebook platform.
Apsalar is adding a Sales Engineer to the team, based out of the San Francisco office. The Sales Engineer will work with the sales team (Platform Sales Manager & Channel Sales Manager) in a pre & post sales capacity to help qualify, provide solution support, and assist with on-boarding. The Sales Engineer performs comprehensive discovery, analysis, and definition of client issues and documents implementation in the form of a technical solution. The Sales Engineer will design leading-edge solutions containing a wide variety of measurement technologies and then transition customers to the Apsalar implementation team.
The Sales Engineer will report to the Vice President, Sales & Marketing. The individual will interact with Product Management on customer feedback for new use cases, features, functions, or supporting information that will assist in defining enhancements to the Apsalar product offering.
- Provide technical pre-sales support for new and existing customers
- Attend client meetings and presentations with Platform Sales Managers
- Identify client requirements: (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration) to assist with the planning phases of the sales cycle
- Deliver product demonstrations in person or online
- Manage Pilot/Proof of Concept processes to ensure client engagement and success
- Lead a cross functional team in the RFI/RFP response process
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications
- Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
- Travel, as needed, to industry events, prospect and channel partners
- Be an advocate for communicating the value of new features and functions across the organization
- Support Product Management with field information such as feature requirements, product enhancements, and new use case scenarios
- Education : Bachelor’s degree;
- Technical or Special Knowledge : Experienced as a Sales Engineer in designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements, knowledge of ad technology, mobile, media, SaaS models, etc.
- Experience : Strong presentation skills, 5+ years sales support experience, proven track record of involvement in managing large accounts
- Additional Qualifications : account management skills; excellent written and skills; willingness to travel to meet with prospects; stable employment background; problem solving ability; “can do” attitude; understanding of entrepreneurial organizations; ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a start-up environment.