Cloudant develops cutting-edge data and analytics products for the next generation of globally distributed, highly available business applications. At Cloudant, we aim for two things: building great software which solves complicated data problems and providing in-depth help to our customers when they need support. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for introducing the Cloudant Data Layer to our customers. You will work closely with the sales team with global reach and work with customers building the next generation of distributed, large-scale, redundant web and mobile applications.
- Introduce Cloudant services to customers, describe its benefits, and recommend solutions.
- Work directly with customers to understand their needs and develop solutions that fit.
- Work closely with product development, Identifying features and product gaps.
- Developing proofs of concept (PoC).Conduct training, develop documentation and demo applications.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Understanding of RESTful web services, HTML5 /CSS a plus
- Understand the architecture of large-scale websites.
Cloudant provides developers of large or fast-growing Web and mobile applications with the world’s first globally distributed “data layer as a service” for loading, storing, analyzing, and distributing application data. The Cloudant Data Layer is a managed service that helps developers to eliminate the delays, costs, and distractions inherent in working with databases and their administrators, while providing unmatched scalability, availability, and performance. This capability accelerates time-to-market and time-to-innovation, because it frees developers from the mechanics of data management so they can focus exclusively on creating great applications. Cloudant is privately held and backed by top-tier investors including Avalon Ventures and Y Combinator. For more information, visit https://cloudant.com/.
Cloudant - 13 months ago