Crittercism is helping mobile teams at companies like Netflix, LinkedIn, Nike, and AT&T solve a host of business-critical technical problems. You will play a pivotal role on a regional sales team -- providing pre-sales technical knowledge, giving presentations, and demonstrating how our solutions align with our customers' requirements.
- Participate in sales calls to understand and identify business needs of prospective customers
- Explain the benefits of Crittercism's platform through presentations, discussions, and demos
- Ensure technical wins during the sales process by reinforcing our products' value propositions
- Provide expertise and serve as go-to technical consultant for pilot and large-scale enterprise implementations
- Strong understanding of SaaS and multi-tenant solutions vs. on-premise software
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex business and technical solutions to varying levels within an organization
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms (especially iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile)
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, California, is the company behind the world’s first mobile application performance management (mAPM) solution. The company’s flagship product, Fathom Mobile Command, monitors every aspect of mobile app performance, allowing Developers, IT Operations and Product Managers to deliver high performing, highly reliable, highly resourceful mobile apps. Crittercism provides a real-time global view of app diagnostics across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 apps and is used on more than 500 million unique devices and in more than 50 billion app sessions. The company’s investors include Google Ventures, Opus Capital and Shasta Ventures. Learn more @crittercism and www.crittercism.com .
Crittercism, Inc. - 12 months ago