Deltak Edu – Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Sales Engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The Sales Engineer must be able to align prospective customer’s technical needs with product capabilities through all stages of the sales process. This person should be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with executives, technical evaluators, and potential users throughout the sales process.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to prospects and at events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Ability to travel
· Ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in supporting the software sales process and a knowledge of technology.
· Experience building compelling sales presentations and leading presentations with a wide range of audiences.
· Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally, both written and orally.
· Must have demonstrated experience in identifying a customer’s needs and aligning the technology solution to match those requirements.
· Must be prepared for travel.
· 3-5+ years relevant experience in a technical selling or sales engineer position
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
- Experience and familiarity with higher education is a plus, with knowledge of the major systems in higher education of high value
- Bachelors degree required with a technical degree preferred
Deltak - 14 months ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...