BlueHornet, a leading online email marketing provider, is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our growing company!
BlueHornet is a proud member of the Digital River, Inc.family of e-commerce and e-marketing solutions. Digital River, Inc.is a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DRIV). Listed as Fortune 100's Top Growing Companies in the United States, we offer great career opportunities and so much more!
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field and inside sales teams. Sales Engineers are responsible for working in conjunction with the sales team as a technical advisor and product advocate. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and demonstrate product functionality to both business and technical users, and must be able to identify relevant technical issues to assure complete prospective customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to work with account reps to gather and validate customer requirements
- Responsible for delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to resolve modest pre-sales technical problems
- Other special projects as needed
- Able to travel throughout sales territory as needed (up to 20%)
Ideal SE must be self-motivated with a strong, general knowledge of email marketing, e-commerce, web analytics, and online marketing. Must be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a service-driven organization with a rapidly expanding sales force. Must possess good presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- 1-3+ years relevant email, technical consultation, or client delivery experience
- Experience and familiarity of the BlueHornet solution set, or similar email marketing solutions
- BA/BS in technical or communications field preferred
- Ability to map client requirements (both technical and business) to BlueHornet capabilities.
- Architect possible solutions to client needs.
- Practical knowledge of XML-based or RESTful web services.
Excellent written and verbal language skills and strong presentation skills are essential.
This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information, including but not limited to:
- Client information
- Financial information
To perform this job strict confidentiality must be maintained.
Digital River, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package to all regular, full-time employees. Our program offers a 401(k) plan with an aggressive company match, employee stock purchase plan, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, company paid short-term and long-term disability, a flexible spending/cafeteria plan, on-site fitness center, and vacation days.
Digital River, Inc. supports and embraces a diverse workforce as an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer.
Digital River, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -