Oversees Account Management activities with assigned accounts with accountability for FSG relationship, knowledge of customer’s need, organization and strategy.
· Drive different FSG sectors to implement acceptable metrics in customer satisfaction and ensure measurable improvement of these metrics by year-end.
· Identify, develop and exploit market, business and product opportunities to provide organic growth in assigned accounts list.
· Ensures effective utilization of the planning process (annual & 3-year) to assess and improve FLS’ organizational capability to service our customers in the respective market sector.
· Maintains and communicates a 3-Year plan for the account.
· Works in a global and collaborative manner with others in the FLS organization to plan and execute the business with maximum impact against annual objectives.
· Lead a performance-based culture into all Business Development activities. Aligns the organization using effective planning, manages performance and makes improvements using CIP tools. Metrics are implemented and used to monitor and manage impact of initiatives, resources and activities.
· Identify new opportunities for customer and Flowserve to work together
o Original Equipment Sale
o Special Promotions
o Spare Parts
· Support Major Project Procurement/Sales processes
Flowserve - 2 years ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...