The Sales Engineer will present Intacct’s solution offerings and architecture to SMB prospects and customers. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for evoking confidence in Intacct’s functionality and technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. The Sales Engineer will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate Intacct’s solutions that address customer requirements.
• Clearly articulate the benefits of Intacct’s solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives
• Understand the customer need and establish Intacct’s solution as the best solution that addresses their need
• Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Intacct solution
• Support Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives in production of high quality sales proposals and supporting materials
• Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives
• Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
• 7-10 years experience as a pre-sales engineer for an accounting or financial software application.
• Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, business or related fields
• In depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes)
• Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle
• Successful quota achievement
• Familiar with internet application software, XML and web services
Intacct - 16 months ago