Experience working for a tech startup in a market-facing role? Can you talk the "tech" talk and walk the walk? If so, we're looking for an experienced Sales Engineer to serve as a technical liason between Krux and our clients.
* Serve as the primary technical resource for Enterprise Sales teams and attend technical sales meetings
* Manage enterprise client relationships, address reported issues, proactively analyze client data, provide on-site training and consultation
* Create and maintain product demonstrations and ensure demo database is updated and properly configured
* Participate in response to RFIs/RFPs
* Configure, verify and test new implementations
* Provide advanced technical support to address strategic client issues
Skills and Requirements
* Organized and analytical
* Ability to articulate technology and business value to both technical and non-technical users
* Strong presentation skills with the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and data analysis reports
* Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
* Ability to identify client's core business issues, and define near-term solutions using existing features as well as long-term enhancements in coordination with Engineering and Product Management
* Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
* Experienced with cross-browser testing browser compatibility, jquery, SQL / mysql
Sound like you? Contact us today.
Krux Digital - 19 months ago
Krux delivers cloud-based consumer data solutions through a combination of Big Data and proprietary algorithms.
We make web pages faster...