You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to one-person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
Reporting into the Global Sales Consulting Leader, the Sales Engineer will maximize the license revenue and market share for LivePerson solutions, supporting sales through the NA sales teams and through our partner community.
- No direct reports, though may mentor colleagues.
- Works closely with the relevant Sales Management, Sales Teams, and Alliance Management
- Works on all LivePerson solutions.
- Directly impacts the achievement of the NA revenue target.
- Driving the winning of new license sales revenue for LivePerson solutions.
- Providing specialist technical and business knowledge related to LivePerson solutions.
- Liaising with Product on enhancements, future directions for LivePerson solutions.
- Successfully create, present and deliver meetings/presentations/seminars and events as required.
- Developing and communicating Business, Technical, and Solution value propositions around the LivePerson solutions.
- Monitoring and communicating competitive activity and LivePerson’s differentiators.
- Educating and training the Sales Team/Partners on the LivePerson solutions.
- Demonstrate the LivePerson solutions.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Describe LivePerson solution implementation and performance management service offerings and their relevance to customer needs.
- Maintain an understanding of the LivePerson solution and its future development.
- Work with Sales Management/Sale Teams/Partner Management on specific opportunities and their creation.
- Collaborate with Professional Services Leadership to determine the optimum delivery mechanism for implementation and performance management services.
- Actively research developments in the solution internally and in the marketplace.
- Identify and maintain an internal network of people who can support an opportunity.
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFIs) and Invitations to Tender (ITTs).
- Attend and present at appropriate marketing events and key industry conferences.
- Work with Alliances to engage and develop joint value propositions with selected partners.
- Develop and present internal Sales Training.
- Maintain knowledge pertinent to the solution for improving sales and facilitate knowledge share with other regions.
- Customer Needs Analysis.
- Solution Mastery.
- Understanding of a number of industries and their customer experience strategies.
- Professional/Technical Depth & Credibility.
Functional Sales Competencies:
- Sales Process Acumen, particularly competitive solution sales.
- Competitive Awareness.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
- 8+ years as a sales consultant (engineer) or technical support.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Must have worked with CXM, CRM, eCommerce software in the past and be familiar with market trends.
- Candidate must have experience with decision making, influencing & negotiating, customer focus, building relationships, personal drive, planning and organizing, and organizational awareness.
LivePerson, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard