Were a dynamic, well funded startup seeking a well spoken, technically-minded sales engineer for pre and post sales to proactively identify and address customers technical needs and ensure easy adoption and integration of NewsCred products. The candidate should be at ease joining tables in a SQL database as well as responding to RFI/RFPs
The candidate will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the presales process, while working with the sales team as the key technical advisor identifying all technical issues and applying best practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the pre and post sales process.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with extensive experience working with REST APIs and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with current and future clients.
- Work with sales team and provide technical sales support to help close business
- Apply best practice expertise during the customer onboarding process as well as providing ongoing technical support
- Collaborate with other NewsCred departments to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of customer challenges and issues, resulting in the highest level of client satisfaction
- Guide current and future clients how to integrate NewsCreds technology to get the best possible results
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Provide regular updates and timely resolution to the customers
- Write documentation and record video walkthroughs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with SQL, XML, RSS, JSON, CMSs and working with APIs
- Our preferred coding language is Python, but if you can write code in any language is plus
- Database experience MySQL is a prereq, NoSQL would earn brownie points
- Familiarity with any of the major CMSs WordPress, Drupal and Joomla, etc
- Strong oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
NewsCreds Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Equity eligibility
- Awesome culture - passionate, driven and fun team
- Health insurance, dental, monthly metro cards, etc
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunity for travel and conference attendance
- Unlimited classes, books, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NewsCred - 11 months ago
We founded NewsCred in 2008, and this is a story of perseverance. The initial idea for NewsCred was seeded in Dhaka, Bangladesh where we...