ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible to act as customer liaison with management, quality, engineering, production control and all other departments.
- Frequent Travel required, including customer visits and overseas travel, for technical training and global sales planning.
- Attends customer related functions as needs dictate.
- Create and present technical and marketing presentations to current and potential customers.
- Completes customer documents as required, and maintains customer files in an orderly manner.
- Responds to customer inquiries and prepare customer quotations.
- Conducts VA/VE cost savings activities at customer facilities.
- Works with customers and vendors to develop cost savings ideas.
- Coordinates customer localization projects.
- Maintain customer base and create new business opportunities.
- Initiates necessary internal documents.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual sales plan.
- Follows through with customer on all potential problems until resolved.
- Contribute to a positive environment.
- Communicate with all departments professionally and effectively.
- Reacts to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned.
- Follow and review TS16949 and ISO14001 standards.
- Promote safety and correct unsafe work practices.
- Promote and maintain a clean work environment consistent with 5S practices.
- Participate in and encourage continuous improvement ideas, activities and efforts.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Background in Engineering, or as a Sales Engineer of products, with a high level of technical complexity, is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including spreadsheet computer applications.
- Life insurance (100% company paid)
- Holidays (10 per year)
- Vacation (1 week after 1 year)
- Company matched 401K
- Background Check
- Past Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Drug Screen
- Pre-employment Testing
For more information visit our website at www.topuraaf.com.