Located in our Houston office, the Sales Enrollment Specialist position is designed to increase residential customer sales by contacting prospects that may be declined due to incomplete enrollment or missing data or missing ESI ID. This position also works closely with the sales agents and the TDSP to find missing data and turn it into a sale.
- Outbound calls to the TDSP and/or to the customers who provided incomplete data or inaccurate information
- Complete enrollment process for those who are missing data or need to capture ESI ID
- Self manage time, document progress and provide feedback to management
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years outbound phone sales preferred
- Ability to close customers with one call
- Basic typing and computer skills requires (MS Office and Outlook)
- Experience/knowledge and understanding of selling a premium product a plus
- Must be able to maintain detailed Excel spreadsheet to track updates on the enrollments and how they are resolved.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: bestjobs@GreenMountain.com . The subject field of your email must include the job code GMEC0913-90R. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
Green Mountain Energy Company - 18 months ago