- The Sales Excellence Director will lead Associated Materials Sales Excellence initiative to build a high-performance new business development sales engine with the people, tools and process to maintain that engine.
- Develop the sales process for new business development and cross selling. Develop training (product and sale process), tools( CRM and associated technology), actions to free up sales rep time, council / process for sharing best practices, and specification for future talent. Focus on the sales rep, sales leadership and inside sales teams
- This role will work with sales teams across all channels to define and develop a consistent sales process for the United States and Canada
- Key targets will be around developing processes to drive growth and improve sales productivity
- Lead priority initiatives including sales process, training, and tool development.
- Develop, lead and facilitate the sale excellence council and develop process to share best practiced
- Improve sales effectiveness in identifying new customers, improving prospecting/targeting, closing, cross selling and retaining customers
- Improve sales leader effectiveness around inspecting, coaching and mentoring
- Create formal process to collect and respond to local market intelligence on competition and customers
- Lead development of improved sales training program - Train-The Trainer/On-line program
- Partner with the Sales teams and other internal stakeholders to define and execute initiatives
- Participate in annual planning, leverage data & KPIs to measure outcomes, deliver presentations to sales audiences
- Lead initiatives to develop new sales tools
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5-10 years experience in a sales role or as a sales manager
- Driven, confident, assertive leader
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills able to facilitate and lead groups
- Demonstrated ability to drive growth - Track record of high performance and results oriented
- Strong project management skills - Strong analytical skills and able to synthesize information
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities meeting deadlines
- Excellent strategic & tactical planning skills
- Possess a global mindset and adapt to change
- Able to influence & negotiate up and across the organization
- Ability to travel a high percent of the time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated Materials - 19 months ago
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products. It is able to meet the wide variety...