Description of the Role:
This role is responsible for capturing new clients for SourceHOV’s growing operations. SourceHOV is looking for a candidate that has successfully developed new relationships from the ground up while exceeding the expectations of current customers. SourceHOV wants a candidate that will be willing to protect the interests of our clients, but willing to propose new process solutions to help clients achieve greater efficiency across their lines of business.
A successful SourceHOV Sales Professional will have extensive knowledge in Document Life Cycle sales. This position will require a sales quota to be met of three (3) to five (5) million dollars annual contract value and should be able to manage a 12 to 18 month sales cycle. Prospective candidates will need to work with internal teams to map out marketing, operational, and pricing strategies.
The selected leader is responsible for the following key deliverables:
First 90 Days:
First 180 Days:
- Vertical Market Target identification and analysis
- Contact information loaded into Salesforce.com
- Scheduling of initial contact visits with Targets
- Pipeline opportunities identified
- Demonstrated advancement of opportunities to pursuit and/or proposal stage
- Demonstrated Knowledge of internal pricing and proposal development process
Required Skills and Experience
- Team Leadership: Demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Operational Improvement: Track record of continuously improving customer experience and financial performance of complex technology based solutions. Preference for an individual who has the justified reputation of building scalable solutions that accelerated a firm from its current tier state into a tier four supplier.
- Technology Orientation: Capacity to comprehend, translate and execute a wide range of customized technology solutions across a front line employee group that operates fundamentally, straightforward and discrete series of tasks from the most complex to extremely basic repetitive actions. History of leveraging technology to reduce the number of people involved in the process.
- Industry Experience: Three to five years previous experience within a firm that develops and executes technology based solutions for domestic and international clients.
- Sector Experience: Three to five years providing technology based solutions to customers in the DLC services sector. As part of that experience, a clear understanding of the various US based laws around information treatment, disclosure and confidentiality that must be established within operations.
- Balanced Strategy and Execution: Capability to engage in strategic dialogue and planning with the patience to execute the work required at very tactical levels. (Example: Ability to assess and determine location/site plan required to fuel growth and still maintain attention to detail to execute right down to the finest details.)
- Business Acumen: Despite the challenge of distance, able to engage in broader business dialogue beyond business unit. (Example: Engage in broader discussion surrounding product development, customer retention or revenue generation)
- Customer Orientation: Direct experience engaging with senior level customers in a manner that instills well-earned confidence in the firm’s ability to execute within or exceed expectations within service level agreements.
- Regulatory Knowledge: Firm grasp of North American labor laws both academically and in practice. Clear understanding and previous experience with US based regulations such as HIPAA and FCPA.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SourceHOV retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
- Academic: A college degree in business is preferred.
- Sales tools: Experience with salesforce.com is preferred.
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status.
SourceHOV LLC - 18 months ago