The Commercial Fuels Sales Executive at CarterEnergy, a
division of World Fuel Services, is a part of an
industry leading sales team focused on market
share growth for bulk fuel delivery and fleet card
products and services. As part of the sales team, the
Sales Executive is expected to develop their territory
to meet CarterEnergy growth objectives and individual
income goals. This Sales Executive is a part of an
organization focused on satisfying customer needs
and will be expected to utilize the necessary tools
provided by CarterEnergy in order to exceed goals.
Below is a list of regular job duties:
business-to-business sales environment.
- Demonstrates consistent quota performance in a
and qualification skills.
- Strong prospect-channel identification, development
through the sales cycle.
- Capably manage territory and advance opportunities
competition with strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to sell against the
organization including commercial sales team and
- Demonstrates decision-making capability.
- Builds and manages relationships with various teams.
- Displays a commitment to teamwork within the sales
- Maintains a prospect database on designated
and regular bases including, but not limited to,
- Responsible for completing reports on a timely
production reports, expense reports, forecasts,
updates on competivie activity and industry
home requires a high level of self-motivation.
- Utilizes structured work habits as working from
comparison to our products and services.
- Ascertains and understands the competition in
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent degree
preferrably in the petroleum industry.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience,
Excel, Outlook). CRM experience a plus.
- Computer Proficiency and software skills (Word,
oriented, organized, persistent, innovative, strong
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Business acumen, sales ability, goal and customer
negotiona and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated, resilient, and work
World Fuel Services offers a competitive compensation
package which includes an annual bonus plan that is
commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Employee benefits are typical of a Fortune 500 company
and include medical insurances that start on your first
day of employment and a matching 401(k) plan.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS
Interested candidates will need to submit the following
- A detailed resume describing work experience and
good fit for the position
- A cover letter or brief explanation of why you are a
Strongest applicants will be contacted to interview with
company representatives and may be asked to provide
additional information, including references.
If you need a reasonable accommodation or unique
assistance in applying,
please send your request specifying the assistance
needed to our Human Resources Department at:
accessibility @ wfscorp.com
or fax 305-392-5608
World Fuel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(EOE) committed to workplace Diversity.
Statement to Third Party Recruiting Agencies:
Our internal Recruiting Department will not be accepting
resumes or calls concerning this specific job posting.
So, we will not be responsible for any fees or charges
associated with unsolicited resumes. Occasionally we do
utilize third party Recruiters that are on our preferred
vendor list but not for this opening. Emails, calls, or
any form of solicitation directly to our Hiring Managers
will only reduce an agencies prospect of working with
our company in the future.
Req. Code : 2700
Organizational Unit : Land
Division/Department : Sales
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Offer Relocation : No
World Fuel - 16 months ago