Associate Director, Middle Market B2B Sales Executive
As part of CEB’s fastest growing business unit, Sales Executives within our Middle Market division drive results that significantly impact the firm’s overall growth and bottom line. By interacting with the highest level of decision makers, at some of the world’s most renowned companies, Sales Executives apply strategic thinking to complex problem solving.
one of our clients discuss why they value CEB membership.
What Is the Sales Culture at CEB?
Sales Executives work in an exciting, fast-paced environment surrounded by talented, motivated, and intellectual colleagues who thrive on helping executives solve their most pressing business challenges.
How Do Sales Executives Make an Impact?
- Engage C-level executives at mid-sized companies ($100M - $750M in annual revenue) on the unique value of joining the CEB membership
- Advise sophisticated buying groups of best practices business solutions to solve their most pressing challenges
- Exceed revenue goals by closing new client (member) accounts
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Partner with revenue support staff to gather business intelligence and qualify new sales opportunities
- Manage a complete sales process leveraging virtual sales techniques (Cold calling, WebEx, Go-to-Meeting, and Video Conferencing)
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to drive product development efforts
What Are the Qualifications?
What Can CEB Offer You?
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degrees welcomed
- 3+ years of inside or outside sales experience in a consultative, B2B environment
- Proven ability to engage and sell to C-level executives and sophisticated buying groups
- Best in class sales training that will enable you to further develop your B2B sales skills
- Given the growth within the division, there is a significant amount of opportunity for career advancement
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped quarterly commission potential
- Annual incentive trips to reward and recognize top sales performers
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer matching) and countless employer perks
the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers, and risk. Member companies include 89% of the Fortune 500, 76% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and 85% of the FTSE 100.
Named by Forbes as one of the
most innovative growth companies
in 2014, CEB is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists within a variety of fast-paced and intellectually stimulating career paths. Learn more about our global opportunities at
EB is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Mid - Level Roles
USA-DC OFFICE-Arlington-Waterview Office
CEB, the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools, and actionable...