A dedicated IP/Wired Based acquisition (hunter) sales executive is needed to proactively support new sales opportunities. Position requires a combination of superior sales, technical, and negotiation skills. Opportunities will be in the SMB space.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Technical Discipline preferred; wan/lan, voice, ethernet and IP services.
- Generating new revenue from SMB customers
- Sell AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from the SMB space.
- Represent AT&T solutions to business customers. Services include: Ethernet and traditional based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services, Security, Hosting, Cloud, Voice, Audio + Video Conferencing, CPE,
- Verifying AT&T’s technical architecture.
- Interfacing with customers other AT&T account teams to properly serve and approach key clients in existing market segments.
- Collaborate with AT&T network engineering to leverage new infrastructure and equipment
- Meeting with all customers within fiber connected buildings, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer's assigned account team.
- Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
- Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction.
- Achieving sales objectives.
Experience: 5 Years Sales or Account Management experience preferred.
Compensation: Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits
AT&T - 12 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...