Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations.
The Allscripts Regional Sales Executive is responsible for delivering sales revenue from Healthcare IT and Software technologies and services, including Practice Management and Electronic Health Records to potential ambulatory healthcare providers in a given region within the US. The main priority of this position is to secure net new business. Achieves and exceeds revenue quota targets by identifying and closing new contracts and orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Relentless Prospecting/Qualifying
- Superior Territory Management
- Research and product/service demonstration meetings
- Proposal development, configuration and delivery
- Clear understanding of SW financial models
- Contract Negotiations
- Client relations
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities, providing a consultative and value-based approach to develop relationships.
- Negotiates contractual terms and conditions, and works with the Allscripts departmental teams to ensure smooth transitions.
- Builds a sales pipeline of qualified sales opportunities.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and activities.
- Learns about Allscripts, keeping up to date with the entire product and service portfolio and market trends.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
o Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales
o Typically requires 4 - 7 or more years experience in a software sales environment.
o Proven track record of success in sales over a sustained period.
o Understanding of Healthcare or IT Industry
o Overnight, out-of-town travel required. May be extensive depending upon territory or region
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe.
Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending account, company paid life insurance and 401(k) with company match.
Allscripts is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital or veteran status.
Jokes about doctors' handwriting may go the way of house calls, thanks to Allscripts Healthcare Solutions. The...