Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the largest private administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United States, promoting conservation awareness and helping to ensure the reliability of our country’s electric distribution systems. Over the last 12 years, Energy Curtailment Specialists has grown significantly and is looking for professional sales executives that are looking for a new career with a sable and growing company.
The professional in this role is responsible for selling Demand Response programs to targeted prospects. The Sales Executive will use a consultative sales approach to develop long-term customer relationships to maximize revenues and profits.
In this position you will develop and close new business opportunities in the New York, California, and the PJM regions. This will require developing and implementing a sales strategy to grow ECS’s customer base through the development of business relationships with business decision makers. You will utilize your sales tools, and build new relationships to secure contracts with facility owners and operators to generate annual profitable revenue. Additional responsibilities include marketing and executing contracts with electric consumers who are capable of modifying their operations that incorporate ECS’s programs. You will assist in negotiating contracts for energy management related services with prospective customers. You will establish a clear and effective transition plan for new customers to become fully integrated into ECS’s programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering, or related field with a consistent and proven track record of successfully closing business
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills; specifically, the ability to apply technical knowledge to solve complex customer business problems; working knowledge of financial analysis activities
- Aggressive, self-confident, self-motivated individuals with a strong customer focus and the ability to relate well to people at all organizational levels internally and externally
- The successful candidate must demonstrate flexibility, good listening skills, and the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills are required along with the ability to effectively position ECS’s products and value propositions within the context of the customer’s business
- The most successful candidate will also possess the following: Minimum of 2-3 years of energy, commodities, energy services, Demand Response or Energy Management related work experience, at least 1 of which involved business-to-business sales.
Please apply with your resume and a cover letter expressing your interest and salary history to us. ECS offers in return an extremely competitive salary with many benefits including paid holidays, paid vacation days, a free gym membership, 401k plan, std/ltd coverage, life insurance, and paid sick time. Please check out our website at www.ecsgrid.com
ECS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 14 months ago
Energy Curtailment Specialists, Inc. (ECS) is the supreme administrator of electricity demand response programs in the United States,...