Senior Sales Representative – North East U.S. Territory
(Candidate can be located anywhere in the northeast U.S.)
Experience in the health and fitness area a plus.
General Description – Enable, elevate, and grow company’s penetration of Fitness Club Management Software in a geographic territory through effective solution selling. Manage the sales process from lead generation through close of the sale. Develop collaborative relationships leading to a deep understanding of the business issues to be addressed, and effectively communicate how company’s products and services can most effectively meet the customer’s requirements.
Experience and Skills:
- Achieving sales goals
- Planning and conducting prospecting phone calls
- Facilitating discovery calls with customer to determine requirements
- Conduct product demonstrations either in person or remotely
- Maintenance of accurate CRM system data
- Quantifying the benefits to effectively communicate ROI to prospective customers
- Developing customer proposals
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Conducting research to maintain industry expertise
- Ability to travel
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- 4+ years of direct sales experience
- Successful record of meeting sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Ability to work in a remote office environment
- Some knowledge of the fitness industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Fiserv - 10 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...