Job Requirement : * Aggressively sell document destruction services to prospective customers in a specific territory.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of opportunities for the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the assigned territory.
- Qualify and prioritize opportunities to ensure achievement of quota.
- Develop and execute a tactical plan for closing of each qualified opportunity.
- Meet or exceed weekly new auto revenue of $200.
- Maintain a personal level of expertise of Shred-it services and competitive solutions.
- Work both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Develop customer lead activity through telephone and door to door cold-calling, appointment setting, and direct mail campaigns.
- In conjunction with the manager develop and set specific and measurable sales targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Participate in all sales and other training provided by the company, that may require travel.
- Implement and demonstrate best practices to sell Shred-it solutions to prospective and existing customers.
- Participate in special projects and/or promotional campaigns under the direction of the manager.
- Report daily activities and sales results to manager.
- Promote a positive and professional sales attitude in the branch and ensure adherence to high standards required by Shred-it for customer service, security, and environmental consciousness.
- Oral Communication
- Influencing Others
- Results Orientation
- Self Confidence
- Decision making skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Sales process methodology
- Minimum of 50 cold calls per week
- Minimum of 150 teleprospecting calls per week
- Minimum of 12 sales appointments per week
- Meet or exceed $200 new regularly scheduled service (auto) revenue per week
- Meet or exceed $500 one time service revenue per week
- 1-2 years of related sales experience in transactional sales where higher activity based selling was required, with the right skills and behaviors this is not mandatory.
- Post secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing, preferred but not required.
- Upto 50% travel, within market territory (Occasional overnight travel).
- Background check
- Drug screen
HotRecruiter.com - 13 months ago
Getmetherightjob.com offers employers an inexpensive and revolutionary way to reduce the cost and the pain of finding, qualifying, interview...