GfK is searching for a Sales Executive to drive additional growth in North America. The Sales Executive will sell our point-of-sale (POS) data to large retailers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our POS data includes Pet Food, Contact Lenses, plus more. Primary goal is to win net new clients. In addition the Sales Executive will also develop partnerships with retailers for our data exchange program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve quota
• Prospecting, selling, closing 6-figure annual research subscriptions.
• Primary focus on getting in the door with new prospects, building a pipeline and winning opportunities
• Geographical coverage includes U.S. and Canada
• Identify local needs and opportunities; participate in product design initiatives
• Forecast accurately
• Create and Execute on territory & key account plan
• Collect and input key data into centralized sales force automation tool
• Recruit Retailers in a data exchange partnership
• Develop relationships with independent retailers in the pet retail, farm feed and optics markets
• Travel as needed
Experience and Skills:
• 2-5 years successfully achieving/exceeding quota
• POS experience
• Direct sales experience to large retailers
• Data sales
• Pet Food and/or Contact Lenses experience a plus
• Experience working for NPD, IRI or Nielsen a plus
Education: College Degree
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
Knowledge Networks - 15 months ago