IDT Partners is currently seeking dynamic Sales Executives to help lead our team to enhanced growth and success.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Sales Executive with 5 to 7 years of sales experience selling. Ideally, we would want a Sales Executive who is a hunter and closer who will generate revenue by aggressively identifying and qualifying new business opportunities through telephone, e-mail and web. The ideal candidate will have experience selling Software and Technology Services to SMBs, mid-market, Fortune 500 & 1000 companies with background in technology solutions and web technology. The right candidate needs to be an expert at building relationships with clients and pinpointing new sales opportunities in enterprise-sized accounts.
- Proven track record of sales success with high close ratio
- Solid understanding of technology solutions consultancy / digital agency business model
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- 5+ years sales experience required focusing primarily in web based technology solutions
- 3 years technology solutions sales experience required
- Able to close mid six figure contracts, $250K-$500K
- Able to hit the ground running with 20+ potential companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Develop and cultivate leads for the sales pipeline
- Persuasively articulate IDT's offerings, competitive advantages, resources and processes to clients and prospects via in-person sales meetings
- Established network of senior-level technology decision maker relationships in vertical category mandatory
- Assist in implementation and insure high levels of service to clients.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned accounts' business needs and revenue potential.
- Provide ongoing internal reporting and analysis via a sales force automation tool for accurate revenue forecasting
- Assist senior management in defining and identifying potential sales targets and opportunities for expansion in new markets
- Assist in development of local marketing initiatives and participation in industry events
- Must be willing to travel nationally and comfortable entertaining clients
- Player/coach more junior members of the team
No Recruiters / Staffing Agencies
IDT Partners - 9 months ago