Under the direction of the General Manager, the Sales Executive sells and markets heavy-duty trucks in an assigned sales territory.
- Promote and sell new and used heavy-duty trucks.
- Perform a minimum of 30 sales cold calls per week.
- Maintain accurate documentation in reports, quoting and other internal communication.
- Develop new business opportunities and manage customer relationships.
- Deliver trucks to customers to complete sales process.
- Promote other businesses of the organization: new and used trucks, parts, service, body shop, finance, insurance, rentals and leasing.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and good communication skills essential.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Retail sales experience and mechanical knowledge of trucks helpful.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL preferred.