This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company , one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and apply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture.
As a Sales Executive , this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. Under the direction of a Branch Sales Manager, responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and evaluating all field sales activities within an assigned territory. Promote and service Kohler Co. plumbing products through developers, architects, interior designers and engineering specifiers and users in accordance with established company goals, policies, and procedures.
This territory will cover the Caribbean and key markets in Central America.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
- Establish and maintain regular contact with architects, developers and interior designer and engineering firms to inform them of the advantages of using Kohler Co. plumbing products and to motivate them towards specifying Kohler Co. plumbing products for their customers.
- Provide guidance and review the activities of distributor sales personnel; provide training and assist in resolving specific questions or problems related to selling efforts or technical issues.
- Analyze and evaluate assigned accounts regarding sales trends and potentials, competition, economic/business conditions, and performance; recommend changes in sales programs and customers to make territory more effective in meeting sales volume quotas.
- Develop annual Distributor Account Plan with each account to determine marketing, sales, training, showroom, promotional and advertising plans for following year.
- Work in conjunction with sales, marketing and customer service departments in Kohler.
- Manage pricing programs in territory according to established company policies and procedures.
SKILL PREFERENCES - HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Must be fully bilingual, in both Spanish and English . Must possess strong skills in written and oral communication with all levels of management and with outside contacts.
- Must be willing to Travel 60 to 70% of the time.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Previous international sales experience in the building industry is preferred.
- Proven success with driving sales goals and growing your business.
- Ability to drive two-way communication.
- Knows customer value drivers.
- Ability to identify economic drivers.
- Skilled negotiator who understands the decision-making process and the priorities of different stakeholders.
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at company website.
Since 1873, our life's work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on that promise to customers in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30,000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you're ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...