Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities. Additionally, one must be competent in developing and executing a winning sales strategy. This includes developing new prospect opportunities and expanding Kronos’ presence with our current customer base. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and recommend the Kronos solutions that will solve their business issues. Collaborative team selling experience desirable.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts cold calls, prospects and qualifies account opportunities;
• Develops pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
• Identifies and creates business needs with senior executive decision makers
• Creates and communicates the value of Kronos solution with prospects and clients
• Builds relationships at all levels within organizations
• Closes opportunities
• Develops a detailed territory plan
• Develops individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
• Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and business
• For all levels (executive, management, and operational)
• Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word
• Read and interpret complex information
• Probe customers to uncover hidden information
• Listen well, Influence & Persuasion
• Able to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances
• Present new ideas to decision makers
• Adapt presentations to suit a particular audience; respond to objections successfully
• Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances
• Prepare for problems or opportunities in advance
• Transform leads into productive business outcomes
• Undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision
• Able to obtain agreement from multiple parties throughout all stages of the sales cycle
• Earn trust
• Use good timing and carefully calculated strategies when bargaining
• Communicate high value of services over the competition
• Identify hidden agendas that might interfere with resolution of terms
Planning, Prioritizing, and Goal Setting
• Able to prepare for emerging customer needs
• Manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities
• Use goals to guide actions and create and execute detailed action plans
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with Power Base Selling Methodology or similar program desired.
• 5-7 years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level in the mid-market space.
• Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred.
• Consistently exceeded a $1 Million+ quota.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...