Develops and qualifies prospective customers and sells Revolution Cash Management and Recycling Systems into Big Box, Warehouse, Home Improvement, Supermarkets penetrating the Retail, Gaming, and Hospitality industry segments. Successful candidates are responsible for performing and conducting consultative sales and support services of the product to qualified customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Develops a pipeline of prospects in the assigned territory. Qualifies prospects through research and arranges meetings to further explore customer needs to which Revolution systems may apply. Utilizes sales management tools, prepares reporting on prospect status, closure likelihood, potential issues, and customer needs or requirements for management review and action.
- Develops contacts throughout the big box retail industry at the Executive, Finance, Treasury, IT and Loss Prevention (Asset Protection) levels to insure that contacts are in decision making or decision influencing positions.
- Prepares proposals, including structured Return On Investment (ROI) modeling to meet both the prospective customer’s and the company’s needs.
- Prepares and conducts cash room audits (CRAs), on-site if necessary, to insure correct and accurate identification of the appropriate technology platform to meet the customers’ needs.
- Closes sales to meet or exceed established quotas. Supports client relationship before, during and after sale and transition or utilizes appropriate Project Management support as needed.
- Manages RFP (Proposal) or RFI (Information) processes as necessary.
- Keeps current with new developments, changes or events in the target retail industry, especially as it relates to cash management, automation or recycling, to facilitate success and provide additional sales opportunities.
- 5 years’ experience selling into big box retail, growing sales revenues, leveraging executive level customer relationships
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of retail operations, including functions of cash management (till preparation, POS balancing, and deposit reconciliation and preparation), in-store functions regarding Treasury, Loss Prevention and cash delivery, and a solid understanding of outsourcing key retail functions.
- Possess a “Hunter” mentality.
- Ability to successfully interface and build relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Able to understand retail operations, marketing, human resources, cash management, cash office systems functionality, Treasury, Finance and store (POS) balancing requirements.
- Must have the ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter and overcome obstacles
- Must be results oriented and demonstrate an unrelenting sense of urgency
- Must have the ability to understand a complex and multi-function consultative sales cycle, from beginning to end
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to develop long-term relationships with prospective customers, and close sales.
- Ability to travel extensively in the US – 60-70%
- Sales experience in one of the following will be seen as a positive:
- Selling or Buying Treasury Products or Services into the retail market
- Selling marketing services, advertising, B2B services, or technology into retail
- Selling smart safe, cash management or cash recycling services into retail
- Selling or buying any technology product or service into the big box retail segment
- Experience operating retail cash management processes or services in the retail segment at the Division, Region, Group or Global level
Competitive compensation package including a base salary plus an uncapped commission plan. A comprehensive benefit package, plus PTO and 401K; details provided to finalist candidates.
TalenTrust works with rapidly growing, middle market companies who value their people. We are our client’s recruitment partner and identify exceptional talent to accelerate their growth. Unlike traditional staffing models, our recruitment process ensures full integration to capture a client’s culture and employment brand. We provide a personalized and collaborative value proposition to both the candidate and client.
Find out more about us by visiting our website www.TalenTrust.com .
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Hunter, Sales Executive, Retail Management System, Retail, Big Box retail, Supermarkets, Warehouses, Asset Protection, Loss Prevention, Dallas, TX
TalenTrust LLC - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard