Job Description : Position will coordinate and document Commercial Construction activity. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and document commercial construction activity in and around New York City.
- Ensure Sales Force software is accurate and up-to-date by compiling results from various departments.
- Coordinating and scheduling cross functional groups.
- Reporting project / departmental results to management
Job Requirements: Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Experience with contractors and coordinating multi-site projects
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cable, Telecom, or Engineering background is preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Project Resources Group, Inc - 8 months ago
PRG is a privately held business outsourced services firm that was founded in 2001. PRG specializes in working for and delivering...